Monday, July 29, 2013

Are you in a good mood?

   Tonight I have to say I am in a great mood. I will not mention why but it feels like anything can happen and that I'm ready to try every new thing. :))
     So, when I am in a good mood, I am hyper and can't stop squealing.  Hehe I think I might even have embarrassed myself on twitter. I think I posted like seven posts about how happy I am right now. In fact, this blog post might make you change your mind about reading anything else I post in the future. :) I don't really care at the moment. :)
     So I want to know what you do when you are in the best mood possible.
   Right now I am so happy that I might be close to tears. Lol its sad really.
   I wish I could have this mood all the time. Life would be emotional but it would ensure a good time. :) tehe okay I'm totally gonna go now because I'm going to get annoying if I haven't already. Lol
So what is it that makes you happy and what things do you do?

-hyper and happy Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment