Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Hiccups

We have all had them at least once. If you're sitting there shaking your head, you had them as a baby. No lie.

They suck. I hate them. I don't get them a lot but i have had some. I had them just a few minutes ago and let me tell you, they lasted a few hours. I got a headache and most times I get a stomach ache.

Now your saying "that doesn't happen to me" so let me say this. I don't know anyone that has that too.

What causes these hiccups you wonder? Well let me tell you.
- eating too much food quickly
-drinking too much alcohol
- swallowing to much air
-smoking
And the list goes on.
What can you do to stop it?? Well there are a few things you can do but most of the time you just have to wait it out.
You can:
- take a spoonful of honey
-take a spoonful of sugar
- hold your breath and count slowly to ten
-annd drink some cold water.
These stinky hiccups are annoying. Lol

For more information, go to webmd.com
I got most of this information from there. Keep it cool. :)

-hiccuping annoyed sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment