Friday, August 2, 2013

School.

You know what has me confused? Why people make it such a big deal that we graduate high school. After high school we gotta go to more school to make more out of our life.
   Is it like a check point? If it is, we should celebrate elementary to middle school and middle school to high school too. 
    Aren't those important too?
Well the way I feel about school is that I don't think people should celebrate high school graduation so much. I mean some of us have a few more years to go. The others that aren't going to college are gonna end up in a dead end job and they are going to eventually end up wishing they went to college. So what is it that we are really celebrating?
   A lot of you have good reasons why. I wanna hear em! Convince me.

-bound for college sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment